I'm back!

Hi everyone!

I'm back with some news, Gearz comes out in June.
written by Dan Rafter, pencils by Thiago Silva, inks - Jean Daniel, covers by Silva and Rantz. http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0802/09/bluewaterjune.htm



See the interview published in Bluewater's site:




SUPER FAN: THIAGO, WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO BE AN ILLUSTRATOR?
THIAGO: Since I was a child, I already drew somethings in everywhere, like walls papers, arms.
I used to like all kind of draws, but as the times goes by, I started to like comic books more.
I hven´t had lot´s of opportunities to learn in school, just did some anatomies classes.
After this classes I was in a good time with no drawings, stoped to draw.
And started to work as a graphic designer, some times I missed a lot that nights with some papers scratching somethings, so in a normal day, my father asked me why I wasn´t drawing anymore, but I didn´t know what to answer him.
So in 2006 I started to draw again, I started to pratice again and change some ideas with my friend Jean who was getting the same way, this helped me a lot.

Desde criança já eu já rabiscava pra todo lado, folhas paredes , mesas, braços , Eu gostava de todo tipo de desenho, mas com o tempo eu fui pegando mais gosto por quadrinhos. Não tive muita oportunidade de estudar desenho em escola, só fiz poucas aulas de noção de anatomia. Depois das aulas fiquei um bom tempo sem desenhar, tinha desencanado disso e comecei a trabalhar como designer. Sentia um pouco de falta de quando virava noites rabiscando, e um dia meu pai me perguntou porque eu não desenhava mais, algo q não sabia responder hehe.
Em 2006 voltei a desenhar e daí q tudo recomeçou, voltei a treinar e trocar idéias com meu amigo Jean que também começava a retomar o mesmo caminho, isso também me ajudou muito.






SUPER FAN: GEARZ LOOKS EXCITING. HOW DID YOU GET INVOLVED WITHBLUEWATER PRODUCTIONS?
THIAGO: I started to make contact to Darren from the digital webbing site, saw that they were needing some drawers , so i decide to send some draws. And for my surprise he accepted and I started Gearz, my first released book.

Eu consegui contato com o Darren através do site Digital-Webbing, Vi que estavam recrutando novos desenhistas e enviei alguns trabalhos, e pra minha surpresa ele curtiu e assim eu comecei Gearz, meu primeiro trabalho publicado.


SUPER FAN: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO VACATION?
THIAGO: Any where where I can rest and not alone, , I hate to walk alone

Qualquer lugar onde consiga descançar, e que eu não vá sozinho, detesto andar sozinho haha.


SUPER FAN: HOW WELL DO YOU WORK UNDER PRESSURE?

THIAGO: Think no ones like it, some times this can close the artist mind, but as I had worked for a long time in a design agency , I had lived under pressure and learned to deal with it.

Acho que ninguem gosta, as vezes pode limitar o artista de muitas coisas, mas como trabalhei muito em agencia de publicidade ja me acostumei com esse tipo de coisa.



SUPER FAN: WHO IS YOUR ILLUSTRATOR BESIDES YOURSELF OF COURSE?

THIAGO: Lots of names run thru my mind now, but about all, the one that i think could be said is Jean Daniel (jay Dee – my friend ) cuz besides like his style a lot, it was with him that i learned to like comic books, and pratice more. He is one of the guys that I know who draws cuz he loves it.


Muitos nomes passam por minha cabeça agora, mas entre esses o artista que merece ser sitado aqui é o Jean daniel (jay dee), porque alem de gostar muito do traço dele, foi com ele que pode tomar mais gosto por quadrinhos e me aperfeiçoar melhor nessa área. é um dos caras que tenho certeza que desenha sem interesse algum, faz pq realmente gosta.



SUPER FAN: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD?

THIAGO: PIZZA, COWABUNGAAAAA!!!


SUPER FAN: PLAYSTATION OR WII?

THIAGO: Playstation cuz Wii has no Street fighter hahaha

Playstation porque o Wii não tem Street fighter hahaha



SUPER FAN: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE COMIC BOOK AND CHARACTER?

THIAGO: FRANK MILLER ´s 300 , KING LEONIDAS.




SUPER FAN: ARE YOU WORKING ON ANY OTHER PROJECTS?
THIAGO: Not now but hope to work in lots of others, if i have some news i´ll post it on my deviant thiagozero.deviantart.com

Não ainda, mas espero trabalhar em muitos outros haha, qualquer novidade postarei em meu deviant thiagozero.deviantart.com


SUPER FAN: BLONDES,BRUNETTES OR REDHEADS?
THIAGO: Dunno... Brunettes, blondes redheads, but as you know depends on all togheter. LOL

Morena, loira, ruiva, ah sei la, depende do conjunto ao todo haha



original > http://www.bluewaterprod.com/ in interviews

sexta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2008 às 04:53

0 Comments to "I'm back!"